This webinar event series, which is typically offered exclusively to MCMS physician members and their practice staff, has been opened to all physicians and practice staff during this public health crisis at no cost.
Rapid Implementation of Remote Patient Monitoring
Date Recorded: March 24, 2020 – Watch Now on YouTube
In this rapid-fire webinar, Dr. Alex Mohseni and Dr. Amy Schiffman, cohosts of the Mastering Medicare podcast, will teach you everything you need to know to get started with RPM and explain why RPM might be critical to maintaining cash flow during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You will learn:
- How RPM differs from telemedicine and CCM
- Payment potential and billing tips
- Documentation requirements
- Hardware requirements and issues, and EMR Integration
- Vendor and patient selection
- Role of RPM during COVID-19 pandemic
- How to implement RPM without disrupting your current practice
Rapid Implementation of Telehealth
Date Recorded: March 18, 2020 – Watch Now on YouTube
The current COVID-19 pandemic calls for new ways to care for the medical needs of your patients – even if it’s from a distance. That’s why MCMS is proud to partner with SimpleVisit, a division of PEAKE Technology, to offer a how-to webinar on telemedicine.
This webinar will address:
- What is Telemedicine
- Cost and Best Practices
- How to use Virtual Visits
- Launching a Telemedicine Program
- Reimbursement Considerations
- Stakeholders and Technology
MCMS thanks our presenters, Tim Hilton, Business Development Executive, PEAKE Technology Partners and Allie Clark, Industry Analyst and Content Manager, SimpleVisit. Please be sure to consult your own IT company, medical malpractice carrier, and insurance company carriers for reimbursement policies before telehealth implementation, in addition to considering the latest advisories from federal, state, and local authorities.